Current Library Services
The Lincoln Library continues to offer a variety of non-contact services Mon-Fri from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. or any time by appointment.
- Materials pick-up: Holds, books, DVDs, video games, and more can be checked out to you and put on the porch for pick-up at a predetermined time. Not sure what you want? Give us a call, and we'll pick out some materials for you.
- Activity kit pick-up: We have new activity kits for grade school aged students and busy bags for pre-k students available regularly. We're happy to put these on the porch for pick-up for you!
- Copying/printing/faxing: We provide mobile printing through printeron.com. Just let us know that you have items to print, and we'll get them printed on ready for pick-up. If you have copy and fax needs, call us to arrange those services.
- Weekly Zoom storytime: Join us every Friday at 11 a.m. for storytime over Zoom. Call (406)362-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the link.
- Additional programs: See below for descriptions of our current non-contact programs. Don't forget to visit our Events Calendar to see county-wide programs you can participate in!
Mail to Our Seniors
Letters from the Library
It can feel harder to connect these days, and especially with holidays coming up, we know lots of people may be spending more time alone or without as many people around.
That's why we'd like to send you a letter! You can sign up yourself or someone who you know could use a cheerful bit of snail mail using the form below. We'll ship out a postcard, card, or letter (and we can even include a surprise "extra" if you want) within the week. Is someone celebrating something special? Let us know on the form and we'll tailor the letter to just that purpose.
Each pack is themed and highlights materials available at the Lincoln Library for curbside pickup. Call or use our online form to request one (or more) of the following packs:
- Dinner and a Movie Pack: Comes with a cookbook, three movies, and microwave popcorn.
- Storytime Pack: Comes with five picture or board books as well as a guide for interactive songs and activities. Available for toddlers or PreK/Kindergarten ages.
- Adventure Pack: Comes with books to help you explore the great Montana outdoors. Available with or without books for kids.
- Genre Pack: Comes with three-five books in a particular genre, such as mystery, fantasy, or romance. Available for school age, teen, and adult.
We also always offer reader’s advisory. Are you looking for a new book or series? Let us know, and we’ll help you find some books you might like.
Don’t forget you can access all of our digital materials, including books, magazines, movies, music, and more by clicking the Digital Media tab near the top of our website. If you don’t already have a library card, you can sign up for one here.
In the mid-1970s, the Lincoln Library was incorporated into the newly created Lewis & Clark Library system. In 1989, the branch was remodeled and expanded to accommodate growth in Lincoln, and in 2010, a 1,008 square foot community room was added to the branch to better serve the needs of the community. The branch currently has over 3,500 books, DVD's, audiobooks, and magazines and offers free wireless internet, public computers, and programming.
Currently for Holds Pickup Only
PH: (406) 362-4300
Monday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Saturday
- What Love Has Done by Elizabeth Cain
- Sheepish by Catherine Friend
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing
- 1491 by Charles C. Mann @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Lincoln Community Room
The Lincoln Community Room is currently closed and unavailable for reservations.